Monday, September 14, 2009

Angel The Cat - Update

Welcome back, Angel had a very good weekend!  Did you know that cats can snore?  I was jarred awake by what I thought was my hubby's snoring and lo and behold, it was Angel, laying on my side (she loves to sleep on top of me, streched out along my legs) snoring her little heart out.  Of course I just smiled, what else are you going to do.

She is getting alot more active, we played fetch the ball early this morning, she woke me up around 2:30 am, jumped on the bed and dropped her wet ball on my uncovered legs, little monkey.  Since she was a kitten she has loved to play fetch (just like a puppy) go figure!

Of course this is all good!

Her stitches are starting to bother her, they must be itchy, she is supposed to have them removed this  coming Wednesday.  If you have any pearls of wisdom to share  to keep her from pulling her stitches, I would love to hear them.

Thanks for taking an interest in "Angel the Cat's story.

Angels Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment